Youth Sticking Together is proud to present the Save on Foods Longest Street Hockey Game June 29th – July 3rd, An Official Guiness World Records Attempt! The organizing committee for the Save-On-Foods World’s Longest Street Hockey game for charity needs your help! We want to be able to make this event a success for our youth players, and raise as much money for Big Brothers Big Sisters, Crimson Coast Dance Society and the Nanaimo Ball Hockey League, and there are a few ways you can help us do so!
1) On June 28th we are hosting our opening ceremonies from 6-9pm at the Nanaimo Curling Centre – for only $20 you will get to see the players, meet our board, meet our sponsors, have some appetizers and drinks, while bidding on some great silent auction items (Signed Roberto Luongo Photo, BC Lions tickets and more) while all the money raised goes to charity. Get your tickets soon as we only have a limited number!
2) Volunteer a shift or two, for a 5 day, 24 hours a day event we need as many people as we can to volunteer. I have attached a form if you’re interested please fill it out, and send it back to me as soon as you can.
3) Share our poster with your friends, co-workers, family etc!
4) You know a band/singer who may want to donate their time – get them to fill out a form that I have attached!
5) Maybe you want to donate some money – let me know, we can set it up. $1, $2, $5, $50 etc. Everything counts!
And lastly I just want to thank you for taking the time to read this, please ask me any questions, I am here!
For full details please contact: